I would like to know WHY you canceled Defiance and Dominion?I really enjoyed those shows.

I have to say, that really *** me off!! You could, at least, give us an answer to as WHY you did this? It's like reading a book and when you get close the end, you lose the book or the pages just stop. You could have told them this would be the last season and for them to wrap it up, but no, you had to cancel RIGHT when it was really starting to get good.

( not that it wasn't always good).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of syfy channel defiance. Syfy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned syfy channel defiance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Syfy.

Had an Experience with Syfy?

Comments

They cancelled Defiance because they are too cheap to pay for the production costs and too lazy to work out a better budget for it. Only complete F!#%ing idiots would cancel the series with the highest ratings on their network.