I just wanted to add my 2 cents about the crappy SyFy programming that has been taking place. I also barely watch The SyFy Channel anymore.

Just like so many others have stated, it is because they constantly show the same old movies over and over and over again. Maybe I can stand a Friday the 13th marathon once in blue moon but a Friday the 13th marathon two or three times in a month is overboard and that's just one example. I don't know what happened but it's pretty sad.

I was wondering if this is some type of cost saving measure whereby there are no programmers on staff. They just have one person who puts several movies in a *** and they simply play on auto pilot for a month before a new batch is entered for the next month and so on.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Syfy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Syfy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Syfy to other companies on our site.

Comments

freddyboy72

why do syfy show the same movies over and over WHYYY ????