Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Commercials forcing zoom in

Why is your commercials forcing the TV to zoom in and then not correcting. Please correct this issue or remove the commercials in question.

2004-2009 Series- Battlestar Galactica

Why have You stopped showing the series? Are there plans to do another marathon or series showings? Thanks Michael J.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Why would you edit this Spielberg film, especially in the way you did?!!Some of the best and most pertinent scenes were cut, leaving about a whole hour out.

I have never seen a tv version of a PG film cut so badly! Once in a blue moon you show a good film.

I'm now seeing it again on your channel; 11/19/17, 7:30 am.I'm praying for a better result.

van helsing battlestar galactus

i cannot watch van Helsing on my firestick any problem.it said that i must contact my provider.

I have the Syfy network with my provider.did you all remove Battlestar galactic from your line up

Battlestar Galactica

Why is Spectrums On Demand Battlestar Galactica missing the very last 2 episodes, s4E20 and s4E21?

Show

Why is 12 Monkeys Season 3 no longer available On Demand?

12 Monkeys Season 3 just became availabIe a few weeks ago.I'm a fan, but could not watch all at once.

I was up to episode 7. However, when looking for it this week, the entire show is no longer available On Demand, neither through my cable subscription (Optimum Cablevision, Bronx,NY), nor through the SYFY app. I notice I can pay for Season 3 episodes on Amazon or VUDU, but I already paid extra to watch SYFY through my cable subscription. It's not fair I should pay again.

We were not even warned that there was just a short period of time to watch the season On Demand.Please restore the episodes for On Demand viewing for at least a stated period of time so that subscribers who want to watch can.

Questions 6