Does anyone in your company actually watch your channel ?I'm a 100% disabled veteran my problem with sci-fi is your volume within one minute and has to go up and down at least five times which is totally annoying.
This is forcing me not to watch your channel by annoying other people in the room having the volume turned up loud enough to hear it when you're channels volume goes low.
I have complained to optimum, who tell me it's your problem.At this point I'm going to cancel my optimum contract and try – if it's the same on this as optimum I will switch to Internet TV it's too bad since I like your channel a lot that I can no longer watch it .
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."