2.0
Coverage Area

Does anyone in your company actually watch your channel ?I'm a 100% disabled veteran my problem with sci-fi is your volume within one minute and has to go up and down at least five times which is totally annoying.

This is forcing me not to watch your channel by annoying other people in the room having the volume turned up loud enough to hear it when you're channels volume goes low.

I have complained to optimum, who tell me it's your problem.At this point I'm going to cancel my optimum contract and try – if it's the same on this as optimum I will switch to Internet TV it's too bad since I like your channel a lot that I can no longer watch it .

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Syfy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Syfy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Syfy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Syfy?

Comments