3.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am a huge SyFy geek always have been. But the SyFy network is just being lazy and not creative when it comes to programming.

Why are they having marathons of Futurama specifically on Friday? I thought it was a fluke but no they continue... I just checked the programming for Friday 7/16/18 and they again have prime time of 7:00pm-12:30am Futurama. WT???

Come on there are a lot of interesting SYFy animation, other than this show. And to make matters worse they are doing a Futurama today .... Tuesday, 7:00pm-12:30am ... nooooooooo....

Fridays used to be a have to stay in to watch great SyFy, not anymore...

honestly they started with WWF Fridays and they have not recovered. Sad for me and other SyFy lovers....

Product or Service Mentioned: Nbcuniversal Syfy Tv Channel.

Reason of review: Poor Friday night prime programming. Horrible!.

Preferred solution: Broadcast new and exciting programming for Friday. SyFy Friday is no longer a reason to stay in..

Comments

I hate Futurama. Syfy is ruined.

This show has been on for many months 5 days per week for 4 hours during the evening. What am I supposed to watch during this time period? 5 DAYS PER WEEK !!! Then Harry Potter ALL night every day for weeks.

Then Pirates of the Carribean, ALL night on the two days that Futurana is not on. Can't they think of any different shows? They are too lazy. Why do they put "cartoons" on syfy?

I just saw some other cartoon on syfy right before Futurama came on. I pay a lot of money for cable and have to put up with *** programing.

Agree no reason to watch the Chanel anymore

I agree! I'm so tired of seeing Futurama scheduled for all evening or even longer.